Alma

Alma
Alma in College

Thursday, February 17, 2011

bad dreams

I went in to check on Alma this morning and she was huddled under her covers and their were clothes strewn all over the room. When I called out her name, she peeked out from under the blanket and I noticed she had been crying. She told me she was scared. I sat with her for a while while she told me about a childhood memory. She wasn't sure if it was a dream or real. I'm guessing it was a combination of the two. I just sat with her for a while while she talked. I'm not sure how much to share here.  While I believe that a full disclosure will be the most beneficial to those who choose to read this (as well as for my own personal need to keep track daily), I want to do so in a way that best protects Alma.

No comments:

Post a Comment