Alma

Alma
Alma in College

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dude, where's my car?

Okay, so maybe now I'm getting carried away but we have to laugh, right?

Anyway, this afternoon was the most beautiful day that we've had this year so I only shut the glass door to let a little sunshine in. I usually lock it but I forgot and she walked out while I wasn't paying attention. A few minutes later I was looking for her and finally thought to go out front (I was starting to freak out a bit). I looked down and there she was getting out of the driver's seat of our neighbor's car. She must have realized that she was somewhere she shouldn't be because she quickly came back up the steps. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I just thought I'd go for a drive" and started laughing really hard. Maybe that's her version of a prank on me. I think I just got "punked" (okay, okay- enough with the Ashton Kuchar(sp) references).

3 comments:

  1. WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT SENSES OF HUMOR. I CAN SEE WHERE YOU WERE FREAKING OUT BUT GOD ALWAYS SENDS JOY MIDST POTENTIAL DISASTER!!!
    KEEP LAUGHIN, KEEP SHARIN,
    HAVE A GREAT DAY
    LOVE
    JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI LISE,
    HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS GOING OK. DO YOU GET A BREAK SOMETIMES WHEN KEITH AND THE GIRLS CAN HELP OUT?
    HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOURSELF. WHEN A CLIENT OF MINE THAT I MINISTERED TO A WHILE BACK WAS GOING THRU DIFFICULT TIMES WE ENGAGED IN WHAT I CALLED 99 CENT EARING THERAPY. I ENCOURAGED HER TO GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND BUY SOME LITTLE TRINKET FOR HERSELF.
    MY THING HAS ALWAYS BEENB EARINGS AND JEWELRY...WORKS EVERY TIME.
    LOVE
    JO

    ReplyDelete